PAAM's aim is to facilitate personal contact and exchange of knowledge between Anthroposophic physicians, and with other health practitioners. PAAM is the ONLY organization in the United States of its kind! We are the volunteer, physician-run association that supports the following:
- Training of doctors and nurses in the art and practice of Anthroposophic Medicine at the annual training week, an intensive course for licensed medical professionals, nurses, and medical and nursing students
- Educating licensed medical professionals in mistletoe therapy
- Training through online formats: group training via online courses within the PAAM Distance Learning program
- Maintaining and updating the PAAM website, which is visited nationally and internationally
- Curating and maintaining a library of archived and new medical literature—The Anthromed Library
- Co-sponsoring the new Anthromedics website that is devoted to making available articles and journal citations in English on Anthroposophic Medicine for the professional
- Writing and distributing PAAM General and PAAM Medical newsletters
- Collaborating with international groups to share new ideas and information
- Translating much-needed textbooks on Anthroposophic Medicine
- Sharing information and resources for patients and the general public through our newly-formed public health initiative, Friends of PAAM
Our income is almost exclusively from member dues. We need your support in order to continue this work as we grow, expand our work, develop our website, further our educational programs and organize our fundraising efforts.
Please donate to PAAM using the form below! If you would prefer to make donation by check, please make the check payable to "PAAM", indicating on the memo line or by note, that the payment is a donation and whether you would like it applied to "Training", "General", or "Friends of PAAM". Donations can be mailed to: PAAM, PO Box 4039. Grand Junction, CO 81502.
Questions? Write to us at email@example.com.
With profound thanks,
The Board of PAAM